When doctors decide to either buy or sell a medical practice, they face a challenging and tedious process involving searching for the right seller/buyer, reviewing stacks of due diligence paperwork to ensure an accurate valuation, and several rounds of negotiation.
Although it is relatively easy for business owners in other professions to divert their attention from the day-to-day operations of their business to manage similar transactions, this is not an option for a physician running a medical practice. A doctor's profession is an exacting one. With their patients’ health hanging in the balance, the sheer responsibility that physicians and surgeons shoulder during the course of each workday is astounding.
Accordingly, it is in your best interest to engage the services of Medical360’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department to help facilitate any transaction of interest. By doing so, you can concentrate on serving the higher calling of your noble profession – healing sickness.
What can Medical360’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department do for you?
When you engage our services to manage the sale or purchase of a medical practice, we begin by searching for the ideal buyer or seller. It is our job to facilitate the perfect matchmaking.
Whether you are selling a medical practice that you have established or trying to purchase one to expand your existing patient base, we understand the gravity of your decision and this understanding guides our efforts throughout the process.
Based on a very particular set of criteria, determined on a case-by-case basis, we thoroughly examine the potential options available and present the best ones to you. Once the options have been narrowed down with your input, it falls to us to perform requisite verifications on all aspects of the deal.
Our team of experienced valuators and legal experts perform a fair market valuation and handle all price, infrastructure, compatibility and personnel negotiations. Aside from uncovering the best deal for you, we act as a zealous advocate of your interests throughout the bargaining process, ensuring your satisfaction with each completed transaction.
The Benefits of Engaging Our Mergers & Acquisitions Services:
A critical distinction between a medical practice mergers and acquisitions, on the one hand, and standard corporate mergers and acquisitions, on the other, is that the former requires an intimate understanding of the increasingly complex healthcare industry.
As our name denotes, we provide complete 3600 solutions to all issues related to your medical practice. Whether they pertain to revenue generation, expanding patient base or managing in-house clerical and mid-level administrative tasks, Medical 360 guarantees total peace of mind while delivering your desired results.
While spearheading your merger, sale, or acquisition, we will provide full cycle support which means that we will be leveraging all of our resources, knowledge and experience to help you make the most profitable and beneficial decisions for your medical practice at every turn. The combined might of all our years of experience will be at your service even after all the i’s have been dotted and the t’s crossed.
With our capable team looking out for your best interests, you can rest easy and keep your focus where it is needed most – on your patients.
Mergers & Acquisitions Services:
The services offered by Medical360’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department cover the following:
- Mergers – If you decide to merge your practice with another, we ensure that the whole becomes more than just the sum of its parts and that your interests are protected.
- Acquisition – Our goal is to facilitate expansion and ensure that the newly-added patients, providers, and staff lead to increased value to your practice, as well as to your patients.
- Sale – When you decide to sell your medical practice, Medical360’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department ensures that you get the maximum return on all of the years of hard work and ceaseless dedication that you have invested in establishing and operating your medical practice.
- Partnership Dissolution – Whether the reasons are personal or strategic, it is important to ensure that the separation is amicable. We help achieve this goal while following the path of least conflict and a course of action that would assure the best interests of all parties.
The services offered by Medical360’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department can benefit all types of private healthcare practices including the following:
- Solo Doctors
- Large Group Practices
- Primary Care Doctors
- Dental Specialists
- Podiatry Specialists
- Veterinary Specialists
- Radiology diagnostic centers and